WRS Woof Amp 300
300W Class D Subwoofer Amplifier with 6 dB at 30 Hz
This Class D subwoofer power amplifier is equipped with the unique ability to operate continuously at full rated output—a performance attribute not shared by most home audio amp designs. The benefits of this remarkable reserve capacity include solid, punchy dynamic range and fewer "nuisance" shutdowns when operated at sustained high levels. 6 dB of bass boost (centered at 30 Hz) makes this amplifier perfect for our sealed WRS Woof 6.
The amplifier is extremely compact, lightweight, and cool-running, allowing users to enjoy the advantages of compact system form factors and flexibility of placement. An internal peak limiting circuit prevents amplifier overload, and provides protection against internal and external faults. Input power requirements are user configurable to either 115 VAC or 230 VAC line voltage and is CE rated.
Room optimization and system integration are accomplished easily, thanks to the inclusion of fully variable level, crossover frequency, and phase controls. Signal input is connected via dual RCA-type jacks, including the means to accept the output of an A/V receiver's LFE output, and dual RCA jacks are also provided to facilitate line level loop-through. When in standby mode, the amp's full active operation is engaged by signal presence of less than 1/2 watt.
Price per one
- Class D amplifier circuit with switching power supply provides excellent efficiency
- Capable of sustained, continuous output without thermal shutdown
- Built-in limiter circuit protection prevents peak overloads
- Low-level, high level, and LFE inputs for flexible interconnection
- Manual and automatic on/off mode options
- 6 dB @ 30 Hz bass boost plus fully adjustable phase, gain, and crossover points
- Switchable 115/230V input voltage CE Rated
- Measured power output: 300 watts RMS into 4 ohms @ < 1.0% THD
- Signal to noise ratio (at rated power): >90 dB
- Input sensitivity (@ low level): 210 mV/50 Hz
- Bass boost: 6 dB @ 30 Hz
- Low pass adjustment: 40 Hz to 200 Hz
- Phase adjustment: Continuously variable from 0º (normal) to 180º (reverse)
- Power requirements: Switchable, 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz CE Rated
- Dimensions: 12 7/8" W x 12-7/8" H x 5-1/2" D