WRS UDM SE-B
WRS UDM SE-B
WRS UDM SE-B is our Ultimate-level bookshelf/desktop monitor with highest performance for the most demanding listening. Decked out with a 6” ceramic bass driver, massive, inert enclosure, and absolute Reference Beryllium Tweeter, the WRS UDM SE-B provides an amazing spectrum of beautiful music for rich and very precise sound, astonishing detail, with excellent imaging and soundstage. This loudspeaker will allow you to hear all the detail that is on the recording. Superb measured performance is within 45-40,000 Hz +- 2.5 dB.
The WRS UDM SE-B conceives its vibrant, musical sound from well integrated drivers and fine tuned and crafted enclosure finished in Super Mat Italian lacquers. Point to point crossover with premium internal wiring. Proprietary Stainless Steel levelers are included.
Recommended amplifier: Sonneteer Alabaster, Calyx CTI, KR Audio VA880
Price per pair
- Stylish, understated aesthetic that belies its big sound
- 6” high-performance, precise bass driver provides exceptional midrange for ultimate listening experience
- Ultimate Reference Beryllium Tweeter for detail, clarity and transparency
- 9 elements crossover network with high-grade components and point-to-point wiring.
- Super Mat Italian Finishes
- Premium internal wiring
- Proprietary Stand achieve ideal listening height
- Ported enclosure for deeper bass
- High-quality, gold-plated, 5-way binding posts
- Break in time: 100 hours
- Power handling: 60 watts RMS, 120 watts max
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Frequency range: 45-40,000 Hz +- 2.5 dB
- Crossover frequency: 1800 Hz
- SPL: 86 dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" H x 10" W x 12" D
- Weight: 36 lbs