Well Rounded Sound, Sonneteer Orton’s authorized dealer in the United States, is pleased to introduce this stunning, musical, high performance integrated amplifier. The best solid state amplifier under $8K. Updated 2016 design.
Crafted from solid aircraft grade aluminum and thick gauge steel, Sonneteer is a visual treat for minimalism aficionados. Simple plug and play operation signifies the credo of this design. Superior sound! Superior function! Now with remote control.
With 50 Watts on board Orton delivers in spades and yet the sound remains superbly delicate, extracting all possible details from the recordings.
Finish: Brushed, Anodized Solid Aluminum Facia - Silver, Black or custom color s
High Quality 5 way Gold Plated Speaker Terminals
- 8-bit Microprocessor controlled integrated amplifier.
- Dual main power supply, dual mono design.
- Separate auxiliary power supply for microprocessor.
- 6 input, 2 outputs.
- Pre-out and Line-out.
- Programmable input sensitivity per channel via remote.
- Last source memory.
- Infra-red sensor at front and back for easy home installation
- 12V DC output for switching on power amps.
- Remote sensor at rear for home install applications.
Power: 50 Watts RMS @ 4 ohm rated impedance
In/Out: 6x RCA Input, 1x RCA Variable Output
THD+N Ratio: 0.01 % @ 10kHz @Full Power
SNR: -98dB @ 1kHz, 100W
Crosstalk: -100dB @ 1kHz, 100W
Bandwidth: 8Hz to 80Khz
Volume Control: Purist - Straight to Volume, Direct Input with superb channel tracking
AC Voltage: 120 VAC, T6 AMP
Dimensions: 17.5" x 15" x 4"
Weight: 34 Lbs