WRS EXP SE-B
WRS EXP SE-B is our Reference-level bookshelf monitor with highest performance for the most demanding listening. Decked out with a 7” wide-range bass driver, massive, inert enclosure, and absolute Reference Beryllium Tweeter, the WRS EXP SE-B provides an amazing spectrum of beautiful music for rich sound, astonishing detail, and excellent imaging and soundstage. The vocals are precise and absolutely transparent. Superb measured performance is within 35-40,000 Hz +- 2 dB.
The WRS EXP SE-B conceives its vibrant, musical sound from well integrated drivers and fine tuned and crafted enclosure finished in Super Mat Italian lacquers. Point to point crossover with premium internal wiring. Optional Proprietary Stand with spike set provides for optimal listening experience.
Recommended amplifier: Sonneteer Alabaster, Calyx CTI, KR Audio VA880
Price per pair
- Stylish, understated aesthetic that belies its big sound
- 7” high-performance, wide-range bass driver provides exceptional midrange for ultimate listening experience
- Ultimate Reference Beryllium Tweeter for detail, clarity and transparency
- 9 elements crossover network with high-grade components and point-to-point wiring.
- Super Mat Italian Finishes
- Premium internal wiring
- Proprietary Stand achieve ideal listening height
- Ported enclosure for deeper bass
- High-quality, gold-plated, 5-way binding posts
- Break in time: 100 hours
- Power handling: 80 watts RMS, 140 watts max
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Frequency range: 35-40,000 Hz +- 2 dB
- Crossover frequency: 1600 Hz
- SPL: 88 dB 1W/1m
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" H x 12" W x 12" D
- Weight: 46 lbs