The Ayazi was conceived, designed, and sonically fine-tuned by a team of audiophiles and music lovers with professional, engineering knowhow. The aim: bring out the musical magic encoded in the numbers stored within the digital medium, and make it user-friendly and affordable. In other words,to create a device that we,music and audiophiles alike, would wish for.
The Ayazi offers support for up to24-bit/384kHz audio via USB and 24-bit/192kHz over S/PDIF. DSD64 and DSD128 playback capability is supported via USB (all via on-the-fly software conversion 352.8/24).
- Power: 120 or 230 VAC, 1A, 20W MAX
- In: 1x USB 32/384, 1x RCA Out 250 Ohm, 1x SPDIF In 24/192
- THD+N Ratio: 0.002 % @ 1kHz, 96 kS/s
- SNR: -112 (DC to 20Khz)
- Crosstalk: -110
- Out 2.0V
- USB - Asynchronous (dual clock) Type 2
- Operation Temperature 32 - 95 Fahrenheit
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 7"
- Weight: 7 Lbs